How the West (Midlands) was won and where it got us…
As of today there are only 15 spaces left for the inaugural WM CARES PRIDE!
Please email “email@example.com” asap if you want a space
As well as the WM CARES PRIDE on the horizon, we are pleased to announce 3 posters have been accepted to HospiceUK conference in Liverpool 22-24th Nov, these are…
- Do we prepare our patients for their digital legacy?
- How the West Midlands CARES about and prioritises research
- A retrospective study exploring subcutaneous Levetiracetam use and practice within the West Midlands
With awesome amounts of modesty, WM CARES is awesome!
“I’ve given up asking rhetorical questions. What’s the point?” – Alexei Sayle
- How the West was won and where it got us, REM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BC07l2_zKU)
- Hospice UK conference (https://www.hospiceuk.org/what-we-offer/courses-conferences-and-learning-events/hospice-uk-annual-conf)
- BBC News Scotland – http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40999000